CALCE Reliability Science Symposium - Spring 2024
Wednesday, March 27, 2024
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Zoom and Kay Boardroom (Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building)
On March 27, 2024, the Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering will hold its bi-annual Reliability Science symposium meeting. This meeting will be a hybrid meeting at the University of Maryland and virtually via Zoom. The meeting will include an overview of CALCE research activities with several detailed research project presentations. The meeting is open to all CALCE members. For non-CALCE organizations interested in attending, please contact Dr. Osterman.
- Effect of Aging and Recrystallization on Performance of Oligocrystalline SAC Solder Joints
- Reliability of 3rd Generation Lead-free Solder Interconnects
- Reliability of Low-Temperature Solder Interconnects
- Development of Advanced Board Level Reliability Prediction
- Model for Power Devices under Autonomous Driving Condition
- Development of Derating Guidelines for Lithium Ion Batteries
- Evaluation of Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors MLCCs for Use with Ripple Current
- Fretting Wear and Lubrication of Polymer/Metal Contacts
- Development of a PHM Methodology for Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Paint Delamination and Scratch Resilience for Electronic Products
- Guidelines for Storage of Printed Board Assemblies and Electronic Equipment