Reliability Science for Cost Effective, Safe, and Reliable Electronics Products and Systems
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
On April 30 and May 1, 2019, the Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE) will hold a symposium on Reliability Science for Cost Effective, Safe, Reliable Electronics Products and Systems at the University of Maryland in College Park.
The symposium will bring together representatives from industries and their supply chains, to identify key challenges for electronic products and systems in a world driven by low-cost, short-development cycles and short life products. The symposium will have the following tracks and will be chaired jointly by an UMD faculty and industry practitioners:
- High Power and Extreme Environments (Prof. Patrick McCluskey)
- Energy Storage (Dr. Michael Azarian)
- Heterogeneous Integration (Dr. Michael Osterman)
- Test and Qualification (Prof. Abhijit Dasgupta)
- Sensors and Measurements (Prof. Bongtae Han)
- Data Analytics (Prof. Aris Christou)
This symposium will include invited presentations highlighting challenges and solutions presented by experts from government, industry, and academia. Please contact Dr. Osterman for more information on how to participate and attend.