Dr. Osterman to Present at IPC High Reliability Forum
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Dr. Osterman will present on system-level effects on solder joint reliability at this year's IPC High Reliability Forum. The three-day event begins Tuesday, May 15 and Dr. Osterman's presentation will be at 1PM on Thursday, May 17.
The IPC High Reliability Forum will focus on electronics used for Mil-Aero and automotive sectors subjected to harsh use environments.
Topics of discussion include:
- HDI Microvia Reliability for any Temperature Extreme
- System-level effects on Solder Joint Reliability
- How MSI Applied Technology Beat the Microvia Hidden Threat
- Microvia Reliability
- Reliability Coupons
- Revisions to IPC 6012 Standard: Test Coupons, Test Boards and Reflow Testing
The event will include a special presentation on the results from the DOC study on the Printed Circuit Board Industry and a featured panel discussion: Forgotten Tribal Knowledge addressing: conformal coating reliability, use of material combinations, stripping off gold from components and why it’s important and how materials are made affect reliability.
The event will include presentations from the following companies:
- i3 Electronics
- American Standard Circuits
- Conductor Analysis Technologies, Inc.
- DfR Solutions
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
- RBP Chemical
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, please contact: Alicia Balonek, Sr. Director Trade Shows & Events AliciaBalonek@ipc.org
More information and registration can be found here.